For the past month or so we have been going out rollerblading/biking. Martin is usually on the rollerblades so he can push Ashlee in the jogging stroller, I was on rollerblades the first time but after 2 falls I have decided to stick to the bike and Kylee is either on her bike or her power wheels escalade. Kylee never wants to turn back till she is too tired and of course by that time she wants help to get back to the car. This time I was on a bike so I was not able to help and daddy had to push Ashlee. All of a sudden daddy came up with this bright idea....he saw the bungee cord in the bottom of the stroller and new this would help.
Daddy pulling Kylee & pushing Ashlee back to the car!! 


And he wonders why his back and shoulders were killing him the next day! LOL
Here is a close-up of Kylee on her new bike.
She outgrew her 1st big girl bike and is now riding a 16" bike. Next is no training wheels!
I can't believe how fast they grow up!
I can't believe how fast they grow up!
1 comment:
That looks like fun!!!!
We miss you guys :o(
Post a Comment