Jason, Lynette and kids came by to visit while on their way to S. Carolina a couple weeks ago. We had so much fun. Kylee loved playing with Sylvia and Marie. Ashlee thought Anna was the coolest thing. We had them sitting in front of each other on the floor and Anna was determined to grab Ashlee. Ashlee thought that was the funniest thing, she just laughed and smiled. Since we were having such a good time, unfortunatly I did not get many pictures.



I LOVE taking pictures of Marie.....she is so photogenic (sp?)

So Cute!!!

The battery died in the escalade so they pulled out the wagon. Sylvia thought she would be nice and pull the 2 younger ones around. I think she went 10 feet and decided it was way to much work. Pulling all that weight in the grass is not easy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment